I try not to swear, I try not to drink too much, I try to be kind and open to every one I meet, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and today I just want to go crawl into a closet with some wine, swear a bit and hide until December. Today started off normal, I thought it would be a little better than yesterday but boy was I wrong. Mid-morning I get a call from my life insurance saying they had just talked with "joshua" and wanted to talk to me regarding my policy and the divorce. Out of the blue, but I thought I handled it okay. Then, I got a call from my own landlord finding out that Josh never sent in the check he told me that he sent. Last week, I got an e-mail from Josh stating that he had forgotten to send the check but that he was sending it right away so if I got a call from the landlord, not to return it. I thought that meant Josh would have sent it last week. Instead, I get a call from the landlord saying "I need to speak with you right away regarding going to court". Wtf, great just what I need. So, Josh rarely answers e-mails to me right away so I decide to send a text message saying "Sorry to bother you, but the landlord left a message about court, did you send the check in and if you did, when?" Of course, I still haven't gotten a reply. I don't want to call the landlord back until I have a frickin clue of what is going on. Then, I get a note from a student who doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions and is trying to place the blame on me. Fun, fun. Yesterday, I was pulled over and didn't have my proof of insurance with me. When I got home today, I ransacked my car and the house and can not find the envelope that has the card. I need to send it in tomorrow so I am now quite frustrated. At work, I sent a co-worker a letter to edit for me and my lone co-worker sent it back and put my hyphenated name back in it. Again, wtf? I'm already sad about the whole divorce, wish it never would have happened, wish I could go back in time and fix things but I can't. All I want, is for these stupid little reminders to stop coming up because I already do it enough to myself as when I ran to the moa today get my ex-sister-in-law a b-day present and passed Lane Bryant and then remembered the story of Josh trying to go in and get advice of what type of clothes to buy my for a Christmas present. They asked him to describe my size and they end up laughing at him because he's in the wrong store. Silly things like that pop up in my head and I need to work on not letting it bother me but so many other things had already popped up that it just seemed to fit with the pattern of the day.
Enough complaining for now, I'm going to go see if I can find that darn insurance card and a nuevo trabajo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Maryanne, I am so sorry that you had a crappy day, especially after your day yesterday. I guess we both need some drinks after our past weeks. When are we going? :O)
Post a Comment