Sunday, September 9, 2007
Weekend
Wow, this past weekend I got nothing I wanted accomplished finished. Five goals were on my list for the weekend: find jobs to apply to, apply for jobs, look for a place to live, set up showings, and have fun. One out of the five were completed: having fun! Over the weekend, I ate at a new restaurant with lots of new friends (which sometimes I wish Josh could see as he thought I was to shy and not outgoing), went to two new bars, polka'd, grape stomped, toured a winery, watched an excellent community theater production, met up with a friend after church. Sunday wasn't too good though, cried all the way through church, in church and after church. Was pulled over for speeding which I actually try not to do but after this summer one would never guess I usually don't speed, went to b-day party for my cousin where I just found out it was his birthday, went on a nice long walk with two dogs and a friend, and then tried to contemplate the purpose of life. So many things to ponder and pursue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment