Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stop the tears

Please, please, please.

Tears, please go away. I'm tired of crying, after months and months of crying- how is there even any left to shed? Please stop me from hearing about Josh and hearing about his accomplishments and how well he is doing. Stop me from feeling guilty and reminiscing about things I would have liked to gone back and chance. Help me realize that things happen for a reason and that it is okay to be sad but it's also good to get back on the horse and try again. Instead of spouting the tears, help me figure out what exactly is the purpose of my left. Help me stop thinking about the ex when I should be studying, help me get an A in that course and figure out if I want to go back to school or at least what types of jobs to apply for. Help me to stop missing him and his family. Tears, tears, tears, help me get back to the real me.

Yet again, I cried the majority of the day and felt that the divorce was all my fault. I really need to figure out a way to get out of this phase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This may be a shot in the dark, but here goes.

Have you forgiven Josh for leaving, and have you forgiven yourself?

Then I think that the problem will be loosed.