Sunday, September 2, 2007

Weather

It's a beautiful day today and I'm guessing that I will probably procrastinate once again on the items I really shouldn't be procrastinating on such as finding a place to live and figuring out what I really want to do with my life. My job is not what I would like it to be and I really didn't see myself being here for a whole year; that year is now creeping up on me. Though, it is my fault because I didn't try as hard as I should have over the summer because I was making sure that I had some fun. Now, I am regretting that little piece. Oh well, that is what life is about, right?

Last night I went to a singles pool party which was a lot of fun. Although, I did get asked 6 times, why a girl like me is single. Honestly, I don't really understand the question. Lots of single people have various reasons for being single. I don't know how to respond to the question but it was nice meeting new people and being able to swim at least once this summer.

This weekend has also been hard in a way. Labor Day weekend Josh and I would pack Dora up and head out to Waupaca to visit his family. This is a weekend I always looked forward to, even though he would disagree and say because I wasn't bouncing up and down that that meant I wasn't having any fun. Some people may think I am crazy but I really do miss his family; I never really got the chance to say bye to his grandparents who I absolutely adored, his sister stopped e-mailing me out of the blue, and his mom stopped talking to me. It gets better every day but there are still some days where it is just really hard, especially when I hear people talk about marriages and the future. Then, I think back to the night where I got the text message. It still doesn't seem right and I still wonder if there are ever any times where he regrets how he handled things; not necessarily the separation or the divorce but the actual way he acted. I guess it's one thing I will never know.

It is a beautiful day out and I'm going to go try to enjoy it a little bit and then come back and get myself to work on cleaning my room, apartment hunting, and job hunting.

No comments: