Monday, July 30, 2007

when you think your'e doing well and then

you realize that the person that was suppose to be the one to be by your side and go through life's trials and tribulations erases you from your linkedin network. Seriously, it feels like a childish game. I was actually doing okay until I came to this realization. I had had a pretty decent weekend, only cried on my way to church and in church which is much better than my typical weekend. I went all of today without crying and then went to accept another linkedin invitation and noticed that my connections had gone down. Usually, this doesn't happen because most people don't unlink people. I don't know if he unlinked me because my profile still had part of his last name on it because I was waiting for all of the legal paperwork to come through before I changed everything, or if it's because he doesn't want people to know he use to be married, or if he was really upset with me and thinks I'm a crazy ex-wife lady after he received my letter. I don't know the reasonings and probably never will but it still didn't feel very good.

I just keep telling myself, one day, take one day at a time and one day, it will all feel much better.

No comments: