Tuesday, July 3, 2007
I'm an emotional girl-
The song "Emotional Girl" by Terri Clark really fits very well with my life lately. It seems that my head just can't figure out what it wants to do. One day I'm sad regarding this whole debacle, one day I'm angry and just want to send that letter or call Josh and tell him that I am sorry for how I unintentionally hurt him but to also let him know that he really hurt me. He may have thought that I was never in the relationship or never cared or never thought about the future but if he really knew me, he would know that all of those are the exact opposite of the truth. I did picture us having children and we would talk about having them in Europe while he was working over there so they could have dual citizenship. We also talked about putting our kids into either a charter school or a private school that had a focus on eard go back and fix things but alas I can't. ly second language acquisition. I had another counseling appointment today and I just get so angry with how this whole situation came about about and I do wish I could just call Josh and tell him how upset I am. That wouldn't to any good though, now would it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment