Part two of Sunday night.
So, my brother calls late Saturday night, early Sunday morning. He is as drunk as you can be and very irate and aggressive. While talking to Heather and I on the phone all he is doing is yelling and screaming. After quite a few attempts, I finally get him to call down while on the phone. This is after he's already called his wife multiple names (cunt, whore, studid, and much more. It is so frustrating to hear this and not being able to do anything. Heather does not deserve to be treated like this. My brother and two friends are at a softball tournament in the middle of nowhere with no place to stay. He's already spent 200 dollars on beer for him and his buddies and had no money left. I offered to get them a hotel room, if there are any spaces available. So, I go ahead and call the hotels in Pine City and I'm informed that all of the hotels within 50 miles are booked. Even though it's warm out, I still don't want my brother and his friends to sleep on the street(someone else had already taken my brother's car). So, heather and I being the people we are go and drive an hour and 1/2 to pick up these drunk...there's more to the story but I'm about to fall asleep.
Today, I met with a new counselor and I really think I will like her, she did make me realize something that I had been suspicious of the whole time and that my EAP counselor thought as well. Josh didn't just snap the day he left- he had been thinking about it and isn't offly strange that one week after we get in a fight regarding a party and this girl named Jen, is the night he leaves. Added to what I beieve is his crock of lies is the fact that the month after he left he had more than 100 phone calls to this girl, all for more than a 1/2 hour. He's denied ever dating, he's said to me before that it's not because he wants to be with another person, it's because of all of the things that hurt him. My new counselor and the Pastor want me to get angry and I think I've finally begun the process and tomorrow he'll receive a letter stating my feelings- even though he thinks I didn't keep my mouth shut. Well since, he believes that, part of me wants to send the letter- I want him to read it, i want him to know how bad he hurt me.
I need to write more later but my eyes are tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment